UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Ask the Conservation Officer
  Ask the Conservation Officer
  HIP card

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   HIP card
posted 11-27-2006 06:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for scottt     Edit/Delete Message
Clyde I don't see HIP card listed on the license purchase page. Do i have to go to one of the over educated license agents to get a card? BTW the last time i had to purchase a lawyer for court {15 years back,500.00 up front plus 150.00hour}. Bit more expensive than a license. Scottt

IP: Logged

Officer Clyde
posted 11-28-2006 07:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Officer Clyde     Edit/Delete Message
All the license agents should have the HIP cards. They are free. The card is refered to on Page 38 of the Regs Pamplet, Migratory Bird Harvest Information Program (HIP)., lower left column.
Yes, the last time I checked the fees are far more than a Lifetime License would cost, except most of the customers in this catagory are non-residents and would not qualify for a life time license unless they moved back to WV. Most of the customers I have got for DUI pay a minimum of $5000.00 for a good DUI attorney, plus fines and court costs. I should have went to law school like my cousins did.

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Experts

1999 WireFire Internet Service

Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Version 5.38d
© Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 1999.